Jurassic Park: The Musical: 3D - AUG 23 & 24

Working a JP project or event? Post here to share with board members!
TheColonelMustard

Jurassic Park: The Musical: 3D - AUG 23 & 24

Post by TheColonelMustard » August 8th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Hello all - I'm new to JP Jeeps.

My name's Aaron Holmes. I write and produce for an arts group called The Colonel Mustard Amateur Attic Theatre Company. This summer we're creating Jurassic Park: The Musical: 3D (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the ... musical-3d), and I wanted to make sure you all knew about it.

One of our goals early on in this process was to see if someone who had created their own Jurassic Park Jeep or Explorer would want to come show off their vehicle on one of the nights of the musical. The musical takes place outdoors on an open grassy lot. We're expecting at least 1,200 people over the course of two nights, and there will be great food trucks there as well. It'll be a fun, festive, dinosaur-loving atmosphere.

I wish I had managed to track down the Jurassic Jeep site earlier in this process -- the show is happening on August 23rd and 24th, two weeks from now, and I know that isn't really enough time for someone to plan a trip. But I also don't know where you guys live, so I'm crossing my fingers that someone might be within range of Lincoln, Nebraska, where the show will take place.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for making those Jeeps! I really hope one (or more!) of you might be able to drive down to Lincoln in two weeks to celebrate Jurassic Park with us.
-aaron