U.S.A Adventure

Working a JP project or event? Post here to share with board members!
Spartan117Rex

U.S.A Adventure

Post by Spartan117Rex » November 30th, 2016, 12:49 am

Hey, everyone, how are all of you doing? As one of the newest members of the Jurassic Park Motorpool, I was thinking what I could contribute besides my Jurassic Jeep. While spending some time by myself, I was playing around with the idea of a possible road trip that we can have in a couple of years, where the California, Desert Raptor, and Mexican groups can meet up somewhere in Texas, Los Angeles. San Francisco, Las Vegas, or Sacramento, and drive together to Washington, D.C in our Jurassic Park cars. We can travel together in one huge group, and everyone is welcome to join from all around the country with their special cars to meet up with us on our journey and drive with us! Of course, this has a lot of downsides, and the cost for gas, hotels, food, tourist destinations, and potential emergencies will be abysmal. This is just an idea that I had, and I really believe that if we have the resources, and time, I believe that this will really put our community on the map! Message me if you have any thoughts or ideas related to this, and thank you all for reading this!

Spartan117Rex

P.S I know this is a 50/50 probability that this can happen. Anyway, I'm hoping for the best!
Future Owner of JP99

ThePatman64

Re: U.S.A Adventure

Post by ThePatman64 » January 26th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Would be extremely fun to do, but it would be very long and expensive. Would be great to all do a huge meet-up with everyone though, like a central location, instead of a coast to coast trip and then back home. An alternative to the coast to coast is almost a relay where we have someone on the west or east start with an item or "baton", and then we have cars meet and do a hand off at state lines or midpoints or something like that. Either way, I think it is a great idea to see if we can get a big rally of people together.

Spartan117Rex

Re: U.S.A Adventure

Post by Spartan117Rex » January 26th, 2017, 2:32 pm

ThePatman64 wrote:Would be extremely fun to do, but it would be very long and expensive. Would be great to all do a huge meet-up with everyone though, like a central location, instead of a coast to coast trip and then back home. An alternative to the coast to coast is almost a relay where we have someone on the west or east start with an item or "baton", and then we have cars meet and do a hand off at state lines or midpoints or something like that. Either way, I think it is a great idea to see if we can get a big rally of people together.
Yea, regarding a central meetup, I honestly think we should meet up directly in the middle of the U.S, like Ohio, Minnesota, Kentucky, Tennessee, etc.
Future Owner of JP99