Oklahoma 3D showing

Working a JP project or event? Post here to share with board members!
ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Re: Oklahoma 3D showing

Post by ratrace427 » February 25th, 2013, 4:36 pm

I have got no word back from the DM on allowing us to park out front. Looks like he doesnt care to respond back. Now what??Do you just show up and park out front anyways? IDK i could call the theater again.
I am John Sisemore on Facebook

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » February 25th, 2013, 4:44 pm

I decided to call and i got new info. I am told that i need to contact their insurance people to get the approval. I think maybe we should just get there kinda early and park in the parking lot and bypass all the BS. It is on a Friday so most people will be at work still so there should still be plenty of parking right up front.

MrScorpio

Post by MrScorpio » February 26th, 2013, 7:33 pm

ratrace427 wrote:I decided to call and i got new info. I am told that i need to contact their insurance people to get the approval. I think maybe we should just get there kinda early and park in the parking lot and bypass all the BS. It is on a Friday so most people will be at work still so there should still be plenty of parking right up front.
So what time is it showing? I'll need to know in case I have to take off of work early or even skip work all together.
weasel348 wrote:I live here in OKC, but my Jeep is in Hobart. Definitely not near movie standard, but I'd gladly show up if I can get my Tranny stuck in.
Feel free to show up even if you don't get your Jeep going by then. The more the merrier!
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

cpltony
Completed JP Jeep

Post by cpltony » February 26th, 2013, 7:35 pm

We're trying to do something with Warren here in OKC with costumers as well....I'll be down here for that with my Jeep.

Just throwing that out there.
92 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Jeep #18
Oklahoma

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » February 26th, 2013, 7:54 pm

I do not know the time of the showing. It is to far out to know but i took the whole day off so that i would be free.

MrScorpio

Post by MrScorpio » February 26th, 2013, 8:43 pm

ratrace427 wrote:I do not know the time of the showing. It is to far out to know but i took the whole day off so that i would be free.
I should probably do the same thing just to make sure I don't miss anything. The company I work for now won't let me take money instead of vacation time so I should probably use it, lol.
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

weasel348

Post by weasel348 » February 27th, 2013, 12:09 am

MrScorpio wrote:Feel free to show up even if you don't get your Jeep going by then. The more the merrier!
Welp, as long as nothing drastic comes up I guess Jeep or no Jeep I'll be there! If nothing else it'll give me a chance to drool over you guys completed jeeps lol.

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » March 1st, 2013, 8:36 pm

weasel348 wrote: Welp, as long as nothing drastic comes up I guess Jeep or no Jeep I'll be there! If nothing else it'll give me a chance to drool over you guys completed jeeps lol.
Awesome! Im excited to meet you.

TulsaJurassicPark

Post by TulsaJurassicPark » March 6th, 2013, 4:53 pm

IM IN TOO.... JEEP AND HOPEFULLY MINIATURE (POWER WHEELS JEEP) !

IMAX ON 71RST ROCKS... I HAD SENT THEM A MESSAGE ASKING FOR SOME COMP TICKETS TO THE SHOWING IF WE GET A LARGE GROUP FOR IT.. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS SINCE WE ARE ALL GOING ANYWAY... LOL

CAN'T WAIT...

RAUL
=====================
Raul (Park Scientist)
Jurassic Behavior in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

KNI1GHT

Post by KNI1GHT » March 15th, 2013, 2:20 am

Hey guys. I may have been silent for a while, but my Jeep and a local Explorer tour vehicle will be there as well. Has anyone actually spoken to their general manager? Just throwin that out there. It use to be a lady back when we did the Tuesday night cruises in Tulsa right across the street from that theater. I've spoken with her in the past, but I don't think she's in charge anymore. I'm sure that between now, and showtime, one of us could probably get their attention. ;)

Peace all.

Mike