Pauls Jeep #12

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
fantomas
Completed JP Jeep

Re: Pauls Jeep #12

Post by fantomas » November 12th, 2013, 5:02 am

ImperialTrooper wrote:
There's also a lot more than 30 JP Jeeps nationwide. I started gathering data on a few states, and my spreadsheet is already in the 80s. I got lazy and never finished it. I see new jeeps everyday that I don't even recognize on Instagram. I also know there's at least 2 other JP Jeeps with New York plates.
Just curious... was there anyone from Connecticut?

ImperialTrooper
Site Administrator

Post by ImperialTrooper » November 12th, 2013, 10:37 am

fantomas wrote:
ImperialTrooper wrote:
There's also a lot more than 30 JP Jeeps nationwide. I started gathering data on a few states, and my spreadsheet is already in the 80s. I got lazy and never finished it. I see new jeeps everyday that I don't even recognize on Instagram. I also know there's at least 2 other JP Jeeps with New York plates.
Just curious... was there anyone from Connecticut?
Not aware of anyone there.

PaulRevere1991
Completed JP Jeep

Post by PaulRevere1991 » January 8th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Hey guy's,

Yea they asked me that info for the behind the scenes out of the blue, and i hadn't been here in a while so i wasn't as up to date as i should have been, apologies for that.
AdamT wrote:I just saw you in the same video! I also saw you in this behind the scenes video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2DcyYk0dpg
Don't forget your not the only one on the East Coast! By the way, we're having a Philly meet on Nov. 30th if you'd like to come. We have 5 jeeps so far!!! PM me if interested!
-Adam
Oh shoot i would have came if I had seen this earlier, feel free to PM me the next time your doing on, that way i get a E-mail.

Thanks for watching the vid :)